John H.[_4_] John H.[_4_] is offline

Default Overtons versus West Marine

Yesterday I decided the 90' of 3/8" anchor line that came with the boat was
too small for comfort and not long enough for the Chesapeake. So I got
online to see what was available. Overton's had what I wanted for $89.99,
plus shipping and waiting. http://tinyurl.com/5a4stm

West Marine wanted $139.99 for the same stuff, in the store. I asked if
they'd match prices. Yes. I asked if I could bring in an internet ad. Yes.
So, I got the line locally at the West Marine for the Overtons price. A
great deal because Overtons would have charged me another $13 for shipping.

I throw this out there for whatever it's worth.