Jim Jim is offline

Default An emerging pattern at Chucks place

wrote in message
On Jul 6, 8:59 pm, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 6, 5:06 pm, "Jim" wrote:

12:35 Harry gets out of jail
12:56 Another of Harry's fans gets the boot

Who got booted, how long?

I think It was Hidden. Go look to make sure. I think Chuck gave him an
indeterminate sentence.

Yeah, I went and saw it. I didn't think his comment was any snarkier
than the others.. Maybe it was the target? Or maybe cause it was
"hidden", either way, I am walking very lightly over there.. I did
notice however, one of the top posters mentioned us by name.. but it
was not a negative comment.. Either way, I still don't think there is
a definate line yet, maybe the mod over there is still setting it..

Note to the stooges, I am not complaining here. I still support Chuck
and his adventure..

If it makes you feel better, go ahead and complain. Won't do any good
though.