Calif Bill Calif Bill is offline

Default Against My Better Judgement..............

"JimH" wrote in message
........friends of ours convinced us to take the boat out today. We
did and never saw so many aholes out on the water. Even our normally
secluded swimming hole was abuzz with the aholes and jetskiers.

Made it back safe and sound despite folks clogging up the river and
gas docks by not knowing how to maneuver their boats......reminded me
of a member here and his difficulties handling his new 18 foot boat..

Heading out tomorrow for Kelleys Island as things will return to
normal tomorrow.

PS: I see the Team Wrecked.Boats spent the afternoon here talking
about Chucks place and whining. Too funny.

sounds like you are self centered in your boating. I am retired, so do not
go out most weekends. Especially a 3 day weekend on the go home day. We
went to the Alameda County Fair. Ate Funnel Cake, Cinnamon Bun, looked at
the animals, looked at the commercial sales buildings. Not nearly as good
stuff as years ago. Entertainment was Steve Holy. Good CW singer.