JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default An emerging pattern at Chucks place

On Jul 6, 10:11*pm, "Mike" wrote:
John currently has the record for dismissing more of WAFA's posts, and

leaving him unanswered... He is somewhere near 500 in a row now..
Let's all see if we can catch up with John...

C'mon... I have to be close. He almost got me on one... it was typed, and
ready to go. Then I figured his post was damaging enough to himself, and he
did not need my help. I'm sure you'll see the one I'm talking about.

Whew... that was close. g

--Mike

wrote in message

On Jul 6, 8:30 pm, Wayne.B wrote:

On Sun, 06 Jul 2008 17:41:26 -0400, HK wrote:
*This*
unmonitored playground is the only sort of place where they can crap at
will.

I wonder who they learned that from ?

John currently has the record for dismissing more of WAFA's posts, and
leaving him unanswered... He is somewhere near 500 in a row now..
Let's all see if we can catch up with John...

Learn how to properly post here. Until then you remain a moron.