HK HK is offline

Default An emerging pattern at Chucks place

JimH wrote:
On Jul 6, 8:59 pm, "Jim" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jul 6, 5:06 pm, "Jim" wrote:

12:35 Harry gets out of jail
12:56 Another of Harry's fans gets the boot

Who got booted, how long?

I think It was Hidden. Go look to make sure. I think Chuck gave him an
indeterminate sentence.

He-he. My prediction came true.

You guys keep falling like flies. Learn to behave and you won't get
banned.

You, then Scott, then John, now Loogy............my guess is that BAR
is next.

This is just too funny.

I simply ignore the posts of the Dwarfs, *all* of the Dwarfs. As far as
I have seen, not one of them has anything to contribute that is worth
reading, and there are several who I believe do not actually have a boat
or go boating or even have any real interest in boating. So...why deal
with them at all?