JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default Against My Better Judgement..............

On Jul 6, 9:14*pm, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 6, 6:38 pm, JimH wrote:
........friends of ours convinced us to take the boat out today. *We
did and never saw so many aholes out on the water. *Even our normally
secluded swimming hole was abuzz with the aholes and jetskiers.

Made it back safe and sound despite folks clogging up the river and
gas docks by not knowing how to maneuver their boats......reminded me
of a member here and his difficulties handling his new 18 foot boat...

Heading out tomorrow for Kelleys Island as things will return to
normal tomorrow.

PS: *I see the Team Wrecked.Boats spent the afternoon here talking
about Chucks place and whining. * Too funny.

Not me, I spent the day at the track watching the mouse, and being
just as respectful to the new riders, as they were to us when we were
new.. Not bitching and thinking I was better than them and they should
get our of my way, like some assholes here....

Well, I'm glad your kid didn't get seriously injured. Motorcycle
racing is very much like parachuting: the more you do it, the more
likely you are going to have a serious accident.

Really? I've made 1700 jumps all non-military and the worst thing that
every happened to me was I broke my left thumb. Hell, I never had to
ride my reserve.

There's still hope, hey?

Not nice.