Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default Scary boat ride...

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 00:21:34 +0000, Larry wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote in
:

like paint the bedroom.

Flat black is good for bedrooms. Lets you sleep all morning or take a nice
nap even if the sun is shining in the window!

She'd be really surprised, then!

My wife is pure as the driven snow Irish.

Pastels are the order of the day.

If I painted it black, I'd be sleeping with my Border Collies and
while my Border Collies are great dogs and constant companions, I'm
sure they wouldn't appreciate my appearance in their "house".