Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Good to see you chastise Skip

Thanks, folks! It's good to see not a few of you beginning to come around
and see the folly that is Skip Gundlach.

When I was among the first, if not the first, to point out here in this
group how he was an inept fool bumbling along from screw up to screw up some
of you told me to shut up. You seemed to think that the way Skip carried on
was normal and at least he was trying. I said at the time the man was a fool
and should not be operating a vessel of any sort. I maintained that his
cruising reports were documents telling how to do things all the wrong ways.
You said give him a break. I said I would not because he was a bad example
and should be called out for it.

Now some of you are beginning to see the light and have joined me in
chastising Skip for his downright dangerous idiocy. It's even more pathetic
now since he and his wife claim to have obtained Captain's licenses. If they
have, indeed, then they have learned nothing.

His latest anchor dragging debacle reads like something a moron would write
and ask questions about. Yet Skip continues with his ignorance and dangerous
actions that endanger not only himself and his crew but other boaters.

Keep up the good work, guys - don't let this imbecile get away with acting
like some sort of cruising hero. He is anything but . . . He is a cruising
liability and he will come to a bad end unless he changes his plans and
moves his lubberly ass back ashore.

Wilbur Hubbard