Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] is offline

Default Fuel Update

JimH wrote:
On Jul 5, 7:28 pm, "Rudy" wrote:
When I had my Bayliner 2350 back in the 80's, "Marine gas" was Regular
LEADED gas and was about 15 cents/Gal cheaper (72 cents) than "road" gas
because there were no "Highway" taxes on it.
Where the heck are you?

"Calif Bill" wrote

Uranus? Some place off planet for leaded gas, or at least a 3rd world
country.

R_E_A_D the MESSAGE S-L-O-W-L-Y, the LEADED reference was dated "In the
80's"
..anyway, I see that there isn't any real INFORMATION coming out of
KELI-Fornia, just "wise ass comments"

This NG is not about boats but is totally about RV's, motorcycles,
child endangerment, cell phones, fireworks and most especially about
whining about a real boating board.

Let me know if you need a link to that boating board. ;-)

Why don't you go to the real boating board? Because you NEVER go boating.