Rudy Rudy is offline

Default Fuel Update

What is the prescribed fuel for a 2005 Merc Tracker 60 HP Two stroke ? It
adds its own oil to the mix but will Regular unleaded (87 octane) work ?

wrote
Anything made in the US since 1971 or so will run on unleaded, You
Tracker should do fine on regular unleaded.

Thanks, GF, sounds like a plan to me. The '08 O/B s they've put on the
SunTrackers are all 4 Strokes U/L now

BTW2: Reg Unl here is sold in liters (think Quarts) @ $ 140.9 That's
working out to $ 5.32 gallon and a NEW tax kicks in that should push
it up to $ 5.40..SWMBO says its up to 145.9 today, thats $ 5.51 US gallon
OUCH !

I went to the local marina today, they re flogging 89 Octane U/L at $ 1.76
liter which is $ 6.69 US Gal !!
92 Octane is 1.79 or $ 6.77 Gal. Its being trailered so I think I'll get it
filled at the local gas station where its "Only" $ 5.51

I guess I should call around locally (Farm Co-Op)and see about "Marked
Gas"..