[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Prepaid cell phones

On Jul 5, 12:00*pm, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 08:48:43 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 5, 11:06*am, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 07:31:04 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 5, 10:00*am, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 09:46:38 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is

Here wrote:
HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
I'm thinking of getting out of the contract cell phone plan and getting a
prepaid plan. T-Mobile, for example, sells 1000 minutes for $100 and
they're good for a year.
Does anyone here have a prepaid mobile phone? If so, with whom and how do
you like it?

*snerk

A cell phone is a cell phone is a cell phone, even though there are
hundreds if not thousands of different ones. If the cell phone works
well as a cell phone, and most do, the prepaid bit won't make a difference.

Snerk, *Wrong again.

WAFA!

I wonder how many posts he'll make to me before he realizes I won't
respond. I think it's about 450 so far.- Hide quoted text -

I don't even read it anymore once I see it's WAFA. It's only going to
be a cut and paste from Google, presented as something a "teacher"
told him.... WAFA!
Anyway. Here in the NE corridor we have had ATT-SBC for well over a
decade after trying "you can't hear me now", and a couple of others. I
have never not been able to make a call, from anywhere, save a couple
of dead spots here and there on my way to Chicago once... There also
used to be a spot on Route 9 (CT) but they put a new tower in. My
phone always has service, even when everyone elses (other services)
dosen't. A lot has to do with the phone too. Over the years as phones
and antennas got smaller or dissapperard, I did note some models did
better than others.

My dad has verison because he needs the voice activation and only uses
it about once or twice a week. We pay about 5 dollars a month for his
phone. Sometimes his service is weaker than mine.

The Iphone seems strong in most places for Mrs. JW,. * I have always
stuck to basic phones and care more about signal strength than bells
and whistles though..

Agreed!

All we're looking for is basic service. The bells and whistles don't mean
much.- Hide quoted text -

OTOH.. after using the Iphone on a few outings for radar, google, road
services, food, and a giggle here and there. I actually think my next
phone will be an IPhone. I really like the tool all around aside from
the shape. * You all know I am a "tool" guy, I have used my wifes
phone, and I will be getting one.. Take it for what it's worth

Scotty

The difference is this. You're smart. I'm not very. It would take me the
rest of my life to figure out how to use the damn thing!- Hide quoted text -

Nope, works just like any windows desktop / internet browser. Point
and click, real websites,,, easy, if you can use google, or a reader
or even do email and surf the web, you already know how to use the
IPhone... Go check one out at the phonestore..