[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Prepaid cell phones

On Jul 5, 10:00*am, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 09:46:38 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is

Here wrote:
HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
I'm thinking of getting out of the contract cell phone plan and getting a
prepaid plan. T-Mobile, for example, sells 1000 minutes for $100 and
they're good for a year.
Does anyone here have a prepaid mobile phone? If so, with whom and how do
you like it?

*snerk

A cell phone is a cell phone is a cell phone, even though there are
hundreds if not thousands of different ones. If the cell phone works
well as a cell phone, and most do, the prepaid bit won't make a difference.

Snerk, *Wrong again.

WAFA!

I wonder how many posts he'll make to me before he realizes I won't
respond. I think it's about 450 so far.- Hide quoted text -

I don't even read it anymore once I see it's WAFA. It's only going to
be a cut and paste from Google, presented as something a "teacher"
told him.... WAFA!
Anyway. Here in the NE corridor we have had ATT-SBC for well over a
decade after trying "you can't hear me now", and a couple of others. I
have never not been able to make a call, from anywhere, save a couple
of dead spots here and there on my way to Chicago once... There also
used to be a spot on Route 9 (CT) but they put a new tower in. My
phone always has service, even when everyone elses (other services)
dosen't. A lot has to do with the phone too. Over the years as phones
and antennas got smaller or dissapperard, I did note some models did
better than others.

My dad has verison because he needs the voice activation and only uses
it about once or twice a week. We pay about 5 dollars a month for his
phone. Sometimes his service is weaker than mine.

The Iphone seems strong in most places for Mrs. JW,. I have always
stuck to basic phones and care more about signal strength than bells
and whistles though..