John H.[_4_] John H.[_4_] is offline

Default For Prospective New Members Here....................

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 09:56:03 -0400, (N.L. Eckert) wrote:

My first visit here an a number of months and I see its still the same.
I can actually recall when there were many good posts about boats and
navigation, etc. I sorta retired from boating and willed my beloved
Bayliner to my son with the warning to not go to REC. BOATING if he
wanted advice. Its a shame because it used to be a great place to
discuss boating in general with a lot of congenial people.

Happy boating, Norm

Your first visit is on a weekend, normally a very slow time for rec.boats.
Come back during a weekday, filter the few troublemakers, and talk boating.
Most of the same folks that have good advice are still around and will
answer a serious question. And, there's a whole potfull of congenial people
around!