[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default For Prospective New Members Here....................

On Jul 5, 9:56*am, (N.L. Eckert) wrote:
My first visit here an a number of months and I see its still the same.
I can actually recall when there were many good posts about boats and
navigation, *etc. *I sorta retired from boating and willed my beloved
Bayliner to my son with the warning to not *go to *REC. BOATING if he
wanted advice. * Its a shame because it used to be a great place to
discuss boating in general with a lot of congenial people. *

Happy boating, *Norm

You can't have it both ways.. Thanks for your support.... pffffttt...