HK HK is offline

Default Yo Eisboch!

John H. wrote:
We've decided to test the RV waters with something a little less
extravagant than an Airstream. Thursday we bought a Funfinder X, 186FBS.

http://www.rvusa.com/rvinventory_item.asp?id=484771

I just couldn't see paying 2 1/2 times the cost of this trailer for the
admittedly better quality and name of the Airstream.

Now we'll see how well the 4Runner will pull it. With the weight
distributing hitch it should be OK. Hell, it should be OK without it.

Had to go with the wife to buy sheets and stuff, of course. I'm sure she'll
try to double the weight of the trailer with junk.

Your 4Runner will handle the weight just fine. But you will be surprised
at how much your speed and gas mileage are impacted by pulling that big
box down the highway. It's now the same as pulling a boat.

I hope you're going to get out on the road real soon now, and stay out
for a long, long time.

Happy Trails.