Dan

Default clamps

On Fri 02 Jan 2004 02:41:32p, (Larry Bud) wrote in
om:

Of course it's spam, as he's offering nothing but advertising.

Promoting a woodworking website every now and then is spam? Tool reviews
and forums are "nothing but advertising?" I think maybe you and I differ on
the definition. :-)

Speaking as a web developer/java programmer, if you're going back
fine, then your back button isn't actually going BACK to the previous
page, as his home page forwards you to another page. You have to go
back into the history if you really want to go back.

Speaking as another web dev/programmer, my back button takes me right back
to the page I was on before I clicked on the link to spalted board. One
click. Always has, every time I visit the site. Same goes for a lot of
websites. If the back button takes the browser to the page that does the
redirect, some programmer has dropped the ball.

Dan