Harry Krause

Default Helpful Item for Fishermen & Boaters: Foodsaver Professional II

Some months ago, I bought a Foodsaver Professional II food vacuum
sealer, mainly to save fish filets in the freezer we didn't feel like
eating the day of catch or within a couple of days.

The device seems to work very well. Just opened up some flounder filets
I froze then sealed. No fishy smell, tasted just like it had just been
caught. Works on steaks, too.

I've also used the device to seal up small parts for the boat, and pages
of instruction manuals I need to refer to from time to time.

The Pro II retails for about $325, but is available on various on-line
sites for about half that.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.