Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default Yamaha Fuel Management Gauges

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 15:26:45 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to figure out the most efficient RPM
for covering a given distance? Say, I want to head 30 miles offshore
and use the least amount of that $4.759 liquid gold?

My boat specs, per the Grady site:

2000 RPM 8.5 MPH 3.8 GPH 2.22 MPG
3500 RPM 20.3 MPH 10.9 GPH 1.87 MPG
4000 RPM 27.5 MPH 12.8 GPH 2.16 MPG
4300 RPM 30.7 MPH 14.5 GPH 2.12 MPG
4500 RPM 33.1 MPH 15.7 GPH 2.12 MPG
5000 RPM 37.5 MPH 19.2 GPH 1.96 MPG

Well, I think we've entered tomato/TOMAHTOE stage. :)

I understand your points - they just don't make any sense to me.

Then again, I'm not exactly normal.

Check out that helicopter POH.... same thing there, too.....

Speaking of which, I solo next week and get my "official" license.

WHOO HOO!!!