[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Harry's and JimH's Fondest Wish---

On Jul 4, 3:58*pm, John H. wrote:
---has come true. JimH and Harry should be loving it. I've been banned from
Chuck's Place.

I get this when I try to log in:

"An Error Has Occurred
Sorry, but you have been banned from this forum."

I'm guessing that's not an error!

But, and this is kind of crappy if you ask me, all the ads still show!

If Chuck tells anyone what I did to **** him off, please let me know. Maybe
it was my 4th of July wish of this morning.

Check my recent posts, I answered your quesitons in another thread. I
have also agreed with some of the OG to not discuss it further so if
you have any questions, check your email and read my last post...