[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Ping JustWait

On Jul 4, 2:39*pm, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:16:51 -0700 (PDT),
penned the following well considered
thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Here is my reply to the moderator which did not get me binned, yet
Just so you can start to draw a line. So far, Chucks line seems to be
as stated "zero tolerance". It's for the best.

Chuck's task is, simply stated, how much childish digital "I'm not
touching you" is he willing to put up with before lowering the
boom.....

(how's that for a little nautical twist at the end...)

Tom was prophetic.... and Chuck responded evenhandedly.... you can't
ask for more.... now, get over it and move on.....

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.idleplay.net/* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguidehttp://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080704-1, 07/04/2008
Tested on: 7/4/2008 2:39:44 PM
avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.http://www.avast.com

Sorry Gene.. I have been putting up with his dismissal and mockery for
nearly half a decade. I will probably enjoy it for another day or two
anyway.. Un-plonk me in a week and I am sure I will have had my fill
by then. It was soooo frustrating to not be able to fight back over
there before the events of the last couple of days, now the shoe is on
the other foot as WAFA doesn't have a captive, or in most cases, even
friendly audience here, I will take all the advantage he would in the
same positition, and indeed, did, over there. It is funny though, the
madder WAFA gets, the less clever he becomes.. I am sure it will get
pretty dirty before it's over...