Tom The Prophet Tom The Prophet is offline

Default Ping JustWait

On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 14:39:43 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:16:51 -0700 (PDT),
penned the following well considered
thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Here is my reply to the moderator which did not get me binned, yet
Just so you can start to draw a line. So far, Chucks line seems to be
as stated "zero tolerance". It's for the best.

Chuck's task is, simply stated, how much childish digital "I'm not
touching you" is he willing to put up with before lowering the
boom.....

(how's that for a little nautical twist at the end...)

Tom was prophetic.... and Chuck responded evenhandedly.... you can't
ask for more.... now, get over it and move on.....

I know all - I see all. :)