Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Ping JustWait

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:00:19 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 4, 1:52?pm, "Jim" wrote:
Will you provide the details of WAFAs binning? Not that we should gloat
about it but rather learn from his mistakes so that we don't make the same
mistakes ourselves. (snerk)

John H got binned for a comment he made. Questionable call, but I can
see both sides. If I were in Chucks shoes, with the recent events, I
probably would have done similar. Anyway, after John got binned, WAFA
posted a snarky remark along with this icon:
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif
It was not a hard call at all, and again, Chuck did the right thing.
As a followup, both Vic and I posted remarks to Chuck after the
binning, noting the harsh (but necessary) new rules, and were not
binned... as of yet

Ironic huh? We get freed of WAFA on independance day I told my wife
she need not get me a card now

Starting to wonder about you. You're having way too much fun.

--Vic