HK HK is offline

Default Ping JustWait

wrote:
On Jul 4, 1:52 pm, "Jim" wrote:
Will you provide the details of WAFAs binning? Not that we should gloat
about it but rather learn from his mistakes so that we don't make the same
mistakes ourselves. (snerk)

Here is my reply to the moderator which did not get me binned, yet
Just so you can start to draw a line. So far, Chucks line seems to be
as stated "zero tolerance". It's for the best.

snip scotty
I think you made a good decision here so far. I hope you can stick to
it, it will work, no doubt. Remember, a week is a week, and three days
is three days. I would consider that respectuful to those of us who
have managed to interpret and follow the rules since the change. These
are only my opinions, you do what you have to do. Aside from our
personal problems, I know you want this to work and have put a lot of
effort into it...Good luck, keep a weather eye, and happy Independence
day to all...

Scotty from Smallboats.com
RowdyMouseRacing.com
Trip-Reports.com where did you go today?

unsnip scotty

It is astonishing how the assholes like you who have ruined this
newsgroup seem so intent on ruining everything else you can touch, too.
You and yours will be the first to be permanently banned. I'll take bet
on it.