[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Habibs Kitty..

On Jul 4, 9:34*am, Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:55:35 -0700 (PDT), JimH
wrote:

This NG is not about boating.

When you get some time you might want to sort through here and tell us
just why that is:

http://tinyurl.com/5r8gmk

S'all good. I sent a couple of pics of his boats to a friend who can
reverse and get the registration number from the graphic even though
he put a patch over it. As soon as I get a report, I am going to send
the numbers to another friends wife who works at DMV in Ohio. Then we
will be on a level playing field, as will all of you
Ohter than that, I have nothing more to say to him till we meet
again I am sure once his hiding spot is discovered, he will change
his attitude fairly quickly...