HK HK is offline

Default WAFA explained

King Vurtang The Constipated wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 05:20:16 -0700 (PDT), anonymous
wrote:

On Jul 4, 7:59 am, HK wrote:

The Circle of Jerks, er, Jocks?- Hide quoted text -

Good morning WAFA. Are you going to be like this all day or do we have
to put you in bozo's bin?

Bozo is dead.

My bozo bin is on hiatus, but it isn't dead.

The antics of Loogy, WaitaMinute, DK, BAR, Florida Jim, Reggie, and John
Herring, known collectively as the Seven Dwarfs of Rec.Boats, are mildly
amusing in small doses. I don't think I've ever encountered a group of
usenetters that works so hard to crawl along the bottom.

Loogy, obviously, is Dopey, though he does have competition from JustWait.