Brian D

Default How many drains

Take whatever the ABYC standards recommend and match it for cross-sectional
area. You can use any combination of drains you want, in any shapes, as
long as you meet or exceed the cross-sectional area of their round drain
requirement. Also read the section on draining time. Sometimes this
increases the drainage requirements.

Brian

--
My boat project: http://www.advantagecomposites.com/tongass

"Adam" wrote in message
I'll install drain/s in my cockpit (my project it is 36' Spray with
wheelhouse).
According to ABYC standards 2" drain is required.
My question is what is better:
- one 2 inches drain or two 1 inch or two 2 inches or .....any other
combinations?
- straight down bellow LWL or with an angle above LWL?
Thanks
Adam