Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] is offline

Default capaticy plate

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 10:22:42 -0400, "Jeepinit"
wrote:

I have to tell you when it comes to luck I have the worse!!

I finally decided on a boat and purchased it.

1990 Maxum 18ft 1800SR
Open bow 135hp Merc I/o

I was sittin at the local Notary Tag center getting it all registered and
legal. When the guy asked me for the capacity plate information....

There is no tag/sticker indication of any capacity information nowhere!!

Has to be permanetly fixed at or near the operator's position. Has to
- it's got to be there.

On an inboard/IO there isn't a horsepower rating - only weight and
passenger information.

It will be yellow and black plastic plaque.

Off hand, at eighteen feet, I'd guess 1,200 pds gear and people with a
six person capacity, but don't take that for granted - it may be WAY
different.

I'm sure you will find the capacity plate.