HK HK is offline

Default capaticy plate

Jeepinit wrote:
I have to tell you when it comes to luck I have the worse!!

I finally decided on a boat and purchased it.

1990 Maxum 18ft 1800SR
Open bow 135hp Merc I/o

I was sittin at the local Notary Tag center getting it all registered and
legal. When the guy asked me for the capacity plate information....

There is no tag/sticker indication of any capacity information nowhere!!

What is the information of this plate that I need? I can apply to the boat
commission to issue me a new tag but that does not help getting her
registered now. What should it read please?

Thanks!!!!!

Tim

Maxum has factories in Salisbury, MD, and Pipestone, MN. You might try
calling the factory and asking for customer service. Or try a local
Maxum dealer.