[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default capaticy plate

On Jul 3, 10:22*am, "Jeepinit" wrote:
I have to tell you when it comes to luck I have the worse!!

I finally decided on a boat and purchased it.

1990 Maxum 18ft 1800SR
Open bow 135hp Merc I/o

I was sittin at the local Notary Tag center getting it all registered and
legal. *When the guy asked me for the capacity plate information....

There is no tag/sticker indication of any capacity information nowhere!!

What is the information of this plate that I need? *I can apply to the boat
commission to issue me a new tag but that does not help getting her
registered now. *What should it read please?

Thanks!!!!!

Tim

Go he
http://files.dnr.state.mn.us/educati...atbuilders.pdf
and look to page 36 of the pdf file...HTH

Scotty from SmallBoats.com
RowdyMouseRacing.com
Trip-Reports.com where did you go today?