[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default GOOD MORNING REC.BOATS...

On Jul 3, 9:37*am, "Jim" wrote:
"John H." wrote in message

On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 08:39:19 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is
Here wrote:

HK wrote:
Schitt's Creek Paddle and Canoe wrote:
Here's a little road music for you heading out for the weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nLiQ...eature=related

Back when Lyndsay Buckingham didn't look like 20 miles of used and
abused rail road bed.

Aside from your misspelling of his first name, I had no idea you had the
hots for pretty boy rockers. I always preferred Stevie Nicks.

Wow, you got a double zinger in on this one. *A misspelling and a
homosexual reference, way to go.

WAFA!

Now and forever the great list maker Harold Krause shall be known as WAFA..
So be it.- Hide quoted text -

done....