Herodotus Herodotus is offline

Default Circuit breakers/fuses in parallel

On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 22:40:08 +0000, Larry wrote:

Herodotus wrote in
news
Thanks Larry,

As always, good practical advice

cheers
Peter

Just make sure those guys in the Topsiders on the dock don't find out you
bought boat parts in an auto parts store. They get kinda ugly!

There are no NAPA stores here in Sydney. I think we still own our auto
stores. Globalisation hasn't yet reached them However there are two
NAPA stores in Curacao. I bought some fan belts, oil and a few things
from. They seem to know their stuff as well. I check the circuit
breakers when I return their in a couple of months IF the dreaded
airport security people don't arrest or shoot me. Funny thing is that
the last couple of times I transitted through the USA, I was not
stopped and my bag searched and my clothes swabbed for explosives like
the previous 3 or 4 times. Maybe they have a computer system that is
intelligent.

cheers