[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default A list of names...

On Jul 2, 1:08*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 10:03:34 -0700 (PDT), anonymous

wrote:
On Jul 2, 12:28*pm, HK wrote:
anonymous wrote:
On Jul 2, 12:17 pm, HK wrote:
anonymous wrote:
On Jul 1, 1:04 pm, HK wrote:
Now that's better.
Very sincerely yours,
Anonymous
Why wouldn't you want to be on a list of convicted or indicted
Republican criminals?

We'll have no more of this talk. Kabish?
You are being watched.
Very sincerely yours,
Anonymous

You misspell kabish and
I say capisci?

No way. Go here and find out for yourself *http://www.thisisforyou.info/

Capice, you idiot bookends- Hide quoted text -

Well, nobody bit on Harrys spam. And he was just peeing his pants
waiting for someone to ask him what the list was.. I assume he finally
made up a sock puppet so he wouldn't just burst an artery. Most here
have him killfiled, and the rest of us don't care so we don't bother.
I guess it's embarassing for him to get slammed for posting 50 trolls
in 24 hours, so now he is trying the sockpuppet thing again..
Pffffftttt... It's a cycle for him, just ignore him, we all do....