HK HK is offline

Default Jim H

wrote:
On Jul 2, 4:30 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
Loogy, if he's such a stooge, and half his discussion is with you, what
does that make you?
Can you not see that?
Nice friends you have Loogy.
Too bad things went south a while back...your old buddies sure didn't treat
you like the current crop.... always telling you what to do, threatening
you....killfiling you etc. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

The only reason any of the ejaculates tolerate Loogy for the moment is
because he has nothing to do here except try to insult me.

I don't need to "try to insult you". You do it to yourself with your
constant lies like tales of lobster boats, your father's trans-
Atlantic trip in a runabout, his NYC fireboat welcome, your lie about
single handing around the horn, your SF to Hawaii trip, etc.

Yeah, you do try, but you don't succeed. You have your head stuck so far
up your ass, you're probably chewing on your Adam's apple.

You'd have a far easier time of it going after your fellow sleazeballs.
Start with Reggie, or Herring, or DK, or Mr. Child Endangerer. I can
just see the bons mots now.