[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default For incessant whiners!

On Jul 2, 11:21*am, wrote:
On Jul 2, 6:14*am, John H. wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 22:40:00 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 18:51:33 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 12:29:39 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 07:59:53 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"Plays With Morons" wrote in message
news:kk1k64l58m58alehsnc24d2qde6317aed3@4ax. com...
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:06:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news:cp0j64p5pkpmscqrqh3jk1t4v3vb7ibtoh@4a x.com...
http://tinyurl.com/3pke2s

Note the bottom line!

Oh boy! *Looks like the dwarf army is regressing back to their
childhood.
Sad to see.

http://images.epilogue.net/users/jim...versmaller.jpg

Wrong army. This is the one. Don is the one without a beard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AkKnLMELo

You know, the thing about Walt Disney was that he was one of the
inspirational visionaries of our time.

It wasn't that he was a great cartoonist or marketer. *It was simply
that he could tell you why something was wrong or right and how to fix
it or make it better. *As such, he was indispensable - someone who
could think great thoughts and make them happen.

His great abilities to take us beyond ourselves and present fantastic
images and feel good marketing was genius - despite his flaws as a
person.

Amazing really.

And the Disney Magic is a great boat too!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...agicinRain.jpg

For those who missed my photo!

Just the thought of a cuise on cruiseship makes me shudder.

I felt exactly the same way until I got talked into it by the doggone
females in my life, after I'd reached age 62!

Been there, done that. *Wife does not care for cruises either. *Can go to
Costa Rica or Europe, or South Pacific for a month without a problem.
Cruise ship. *Just say no.

I feel the same way about the big 'wedding cake' liners, like the Princess
Lines. It would take more than a lot of talking to get me on one of those,
and I damn sure wouldn't pay for it.

But I'd do another Disney Cruise in a heartbeat. But, my wife hasn't seen
much of this country, so we're looking at an Airstream to do a little
sightseeing with. The little 19' Bambi appears to be very towable behind
the 4Runner.- Hide quoted text -

Remember when buying/renting.. Almost any vehicle can tow a load, more
important when sizing your load is can your vehicle stop it * Just
something my bud (in the lawcare business) always beats into my head.- Hide quoted text -

That's like people driving in snow/ice with 4 wheel drive vehicles!
They think just because they can accelerate well, that they can stop
just as well!!