Jim Jim is offline

Default For incessant whiners!

"John H." wrote in message
news
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 19:43:20 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 12:29:39 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 07:59:53 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

Looks good. I might try one some day. Living in Florida makes cruising
pretty cheap when you don't have to deal with airlines.

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:06:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news:cp0j64p5pkpmscqrqh3jk1t4v3vb7ibtoh@4ax .com...
http://tinyurl.com/3pke2s

Note the bottom line!

Oh boy! Looks like the dwarf army is regressing back to their
childhood.
Sad to see.

http://images.epilogue.net/users/jim...versmaller.jpg

Wrong army. This is the one. Don is the one without a beard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AkKnLMELo

You know, the thing about Walt Disney was that he was one of the
inspirational visionaries of our time.

It wasn't that he was a great cartoonist or marketer. It was simply
that he could tell you why something was wrong or right and how to fix
it or make it better. As such, he was indispensable - someone who
could think great thoughts and make them happen.

His great abilities to take us beyond ourselves and present fantastic
images and feel good marketing was genius - despite his flaws as a
person.

Amazing really.

And the Disney Magic is a great boat too!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...agicinRain.jpg

For those who missed my photo!

She's riding the hook. Where was that photo taken? I've seen her berthed
in
Nassau. Curious as to where else she goes besides Nassau?

This was at Grand Cayman island.

This shows her ports of call, depending on which cruise is taken.

http://tinyurl.com/226qfo

We've done the east and the west Caribbean, and had a great time on both
trips.