John H.[_4_] John H.[_4_] is offline

Default Launch Ramp Follies...

On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 02:13:24 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 17:29:18 -0700, Bud wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jul 2008 00:09:57 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
snip
Dave and I pulled up under the trees in the recovery area to secure
the boat and gear - I wasn't paying much attention and I heard Dave
shout NO NO NO...I looked up, looked over and, as God is my witness,
the guy had disconnected the boat from the truck and was trying to
walk the boat, on the trailer, down the ramp.

Needless to say, as soon as it started rolling downhill, it got away
from him, spun on the front tongue jack and flipped upside down
sideways.

What a time to not have a video camera!

It would hve been a Youtube Top Ten.

Funny thing was I thought about taking the video camera with me just
for giggles and tape the excursion, but had second thoughts.

Bummer. :)

Good story! Fools tend to justify their existence with stupidity.