[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default For incessant whiners!

On Jul 1, 9:40*pm, JimH wrote:
On Jul 1, 6:25*am, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:12:16 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:51*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:22:43 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:08*pm, John H. wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3pke2s

Note the bottom line!

Hey, I have a shirt with that on it! *

What - a pizza stain? *You dribbled your porridge? *Squirted some
mustard out of a hot dog?

WHAT?!?!?!? *I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!

I hate pizza, I don't know what porridge is but it sounds bad, and I
don't hardly use mustard.

This is about Jim H stealing my kids clothing business logo. He
changed it a little, removed the company name and trademark
designation. *He thinks he is clever, but I have an eager young TM
attorney on retainer in Hartford that will tell me if he went far
enough

Yeah - that's the guy who told me about for the CEA logo case right?

Dude - Mrs. Wave says the guy is a real go getter.

So, to that, I am trying to dig up his name and address irl
in case we need it. I have archived most of the posts, it won't be
hard to prove the concept is stolen... Personally, I think stealing
from someones kid is about as low as you can get, but then again, this
is Jim H...

JimH - JimH - hmmm - name rings a bell, but I can't quite place it.

Something about hell freezing over? *Crazy notion about gas pricing?

Yep and still waiting for the apology from you which I know will never
come as you are not man enough to admit when you are wrong. * In fact,
you throw a hissy fit when proved wrong as have done so several times.

You really need some help with that Tom. *We all make mistakes. *You,
however, are not man enough to admit when doing so.- Hide quoted text -

Man up, pussy boy!
Just think, you are accusing others of whining, baby......