John H.[_4_] John H.[_4_] is offline

Default For incessant whiners!

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 18:51:33 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 12:29:39 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 07:59:53 -0400, "Jim" wrote:

"Plays With Morons" wrote in message
m...
On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 00:06:57 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
news:cp0j64p5pkpmscqrqh3jk1t4v3vb7ibtoh@4ax. com...
http://tinyurl.com/3pke2s

Note the bottom line!

Oh boy! Looks like the dwarf army is regressing back to their
childhood.
Sad to see.

http://images.epilogue.net/users/jim...versmaller.jpg

Wrong army. This is the one. Don is the one without a beard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8AkKnLMELo

You know, the thing about Walt Disney was that he was one of the
inspirational visionaries of our time.

It wasn't that he was a great cartoonist or marketer. It was simply
that he could tell you why something was wrong or right and how to fix
it or make it better. As such, he was indispensable - someone who
could think great thoughts and make them happen.

His great abilities to take us beyond ourselves and present fantastic
images and feel good marketing was genius - despite his flaws as a
person.

Amazing really.

And the Disney Magic is a great boat too!

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...agicinRain.jpg

For those who missed my photo!

Just the thought of a cuise on cruiseship makes me shudder.

I felt exactly the same way until I got talked into it by the doggone
females in my life, after I'd reached age 62!