posted to rec.boats.building
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default crack in keel of an '86 Forester fiberglass boat

wrote:
Okay, that makes sense.

Would it be even better for me to cut through that layer of fiberglass
that's above the floor in order to repair the damage from the
inside? If I can cut enough of the fiberglass out from that
elevated layer to access the floor, could I lay new glass from the
inside, and then also fill the crack from the outside using Marine
Tex?

Clark

The questions that you ask show that you have not done this kind of work
before.

What would be BEST is to find someone locally who has and get help.

Richard