Rudy Rudy is offline

Default I can't believe it

Sometimes timing is everything. Same thing happened to me with the
house I live in. Same with the first house. Wacky market now.

Same thing happened in Tucson AZ in 1998-2003..did well on that one too

That lake nestled in the mountains is sure pretty.
Do you fish? What kind of fish in the lake?

Rainbows 1- 2 ft and Kokanee around 12-16" Vic but there a hundred or so
smaller lakes up in the mountains an hour or 3's drive away where the
fishing is a lot better. We don't really have those "Eastern" fish ( pike
perch bass specks etc) west of the Rockies here. Pretty well just trout:
rainbows, some Eastern ? Brook trout, Kokanee and Dolly Varden where we go
fishin'. On one lake where a friend has a log home, its not so much a
challenge to hook a nice big rainbow but to get it into the boat before a
Loon http://www.ns.ec.gc.ca/wildlife/loons/ swims under the boat and steals
it off your line ! :-((