HK HK is offline

Default Never, Never Answer

wrote:
On Jul 1, 12:49 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 1, 12:27 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 1, 11:15 am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message
snip...
BTW, I wish I never made that comment about your kid. I never went
there before, hopefully I can restrain myself from doing it again.. I
am sorry, I was wrong to go there....
Glad to hear that...it really surprised me.
There are a couple here who use families as a weapon, but I know that's not
your way to tussle.
Yeah, JimH is one of the worst offenders.
Actually, as the reigning village idiot here, *you* are the worst offender.
Okay, just one more time to show everybody what a lying fat slob you
are.....
Show the group ONE instance where I said anything negative about
someone's child. ONE. Can you, liar?

No, stupid, I'm not positing anything specific...I'm merely calling you
out as the reigning village idiot and the most offensive poster here.

If you don't like it, well, tough. There's no requirement anyone play by
whatever rules swirl around in your peabrain.

Hey, you can always pop up here, bang in my front door, and meet Mr. Sig
Sauer or Mr. Beretta.

But, of course, you don't have the brains or balls for that sort of
confrontation.

You're just an ill-educated, insecure, little schitt.- Hide quoted text -

It must be awful to be so hated because of your bull**** and lies that
you answer your door with a gun drawn......

You don't read too well, either, Mr. Schitt.

Try again...

"...bang in my front door..."

Bang *in* is not the same as "bang on."

Got it?