John H.[_4_] John H.[_4_] is offline

Default Never, Never Answer

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:46:16 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Jul 1, 12:27*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 1, 11:15 am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

snip...
BTW, I wish I never made that comment about your kid. I never went
there before, hopefully I can restrain myself from doing it again.. I
am sorry, I was wrong to go there....

Glad to hear that...it really surprised me.
There are a couple here who use families as a weapon, but I know that's not
your way to tussle.

Yeah, JimH is one of the worst offenders.

Actually, as the reigning village idiot here, *you* are the worst offender.

Okay, just one more time to show everybody what a lying fat slob you
are.....

Show the group ONE instance where I said anything negative about
someone's child. ONE. Can you, liar?

Silly, Loog. You can't do 'just one more time'.

Wake the **** up and realize what they're making you look like!!!!