[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default For incessant whiners!

On Jun 30, 11:12*pm, wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:51*pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:22:43 -0700 (PDT),

wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:08*pm, John H. wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/3pke2s

Note the bottom line!

Hey, I have a shirt with that on it! *

What - a pizza stain? *You dribbled your porridge? *Squirted some
mustard out of a hot dog?

WHAT?!?!?!? *I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!

I hate pizza, I don't know what porridge is but it sounds bad, and I
don't hardly use mustard.

This is about Jim H stealing my kids clothing business logo. He
changed it a little, removed the company name and trademark
designation. *He thinks he is clever, but I have an eager young TM
attorney on retainer in Hartford that will tell me if he went far
enough So, to that, I am trying to dig up his name and address irl
in case we need it. I have archived most of the posts, it won't be
hard to prove the concept is stolen... Personally, I think stealing
from someones kid is about as low as you can get, but then again, this
is Jim H...

He's went lower than that, Scott. He's told nasty lies about my kids
and my wife. THAT'S as low as you can get.