Rudy Rudy is offline

Default I can't believe it

.. retired in Arizona for about 5 years but no water in the
neighborhood. Moved up here to Canada to be in Semi-desert

Would have never thought any place in BC to be semi-desert.
But I don't get around much.

http://www.hellobc.com/en-CA/SightsA...onOkanagan.htm

The "next best" desert to AZ. IMO. Think "Flag" with a 100 mile long lake
right there. Its the fastest growing area for the rich & retired to head in
Canada for great weather (hot but no humidity to speak of and NO SUMMER BUGS
or biters) boating and recreation (and Winter skiing if you stick around)
That said, its probably experiencing the fastest growing prices for land,
lots and waterfront in Canada..lucky we got in some years back, I couldnt
afford to buy my house now.