Bob Bob is offline

Default check valve

On Jun 30, 8:09*am, "Capt. JG" wrote:

I was thinking about a loop, but how the heck to I install one?

Uhh, pretty simple in most cases. Go to Groco online and look at the
installatoin requirments.

It's a
fairly shallow bilge, and I would have to vent it somewhere... another hole
in the boat?

ganz

Now im really confused. Your "vented loop" doesnt need a vent..... it
sucks.... it just needs a place to discharge your bilge, of which you
allready have one hopfully ABOVE the water line.

I must be reading your response wrong....... or (insert criticism
here) !

thumb thouroug a WM catalogue they sometimes have an installation
digram but any of the manfg will also have it online or try Nigal
Calder how to fix boat stuff.

Long day im tired did too many amazing accomplishments today.
Bob