Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default FLORIDA - Skipper arrested for Anchoring for more than 10 days

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:01:04 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

you will find the good Capt Neal the center of several rulings and
cited
for
precedence on several of his pro se cases.

[snip]

Whereas the first concerns simple order of occurrence, the second
concerns
order of occurrence as foundational to future decisions.

I, Wilbur Hubbard, do not need to Google to
ascertain the meaning of simple words such as precedence and precedents.
probably learned their meaning in grammar school.

Now, if you could only learn to use them correctly....

Was just testing you to see if you were awake. . .

Apparently you weren't awake. Else I wouldn't have had to flag your
obvious
error for you a second time.

Please forgive my inattention.

It's very difficult to take any lawyer seriously. (Especially prosecuting
attorney's - they are all pretty much stuck up, staid, inept and have a
holier-than-thou attitude.) For the most part they think they can just waltz
into court and browbeat folks with the law.

Too bad they fail to understand the law from the standpoint of an
intelligent, engaged defense with freedom or money at stake who studies the
law and the language of the law and easily finds when and where it is
specifically and ofttimes intentionally misapplied by the authorities either
out of malice or ignorance and how easy it is to stick it right back up
their ass.

What never occurs to them in the first place is perhaps a defendant wouldn't
even allow something to go to court unless he knew full well he could not
lose simply by using the law and letter of the law in his own defense.

I missed my calling. I would have made one helluva choice Supreme Court
justice.

Wilbur Hubbard