Ernest Scribbler Ernest Scribbler is offline

Default Quicksilver is Merc OEM prop?

"Robert M. Gary" wrote
I'm not sure who else in the area might fix props

What area? Where I live (central WV) there aren't any local shops, but a
truck from Blackburn Distributing up in PA comes by once a week and visits
all the marinas and stores to collect damaged props and deliver repaired
ones. Like others have said, I've seen worse looking props than yours
sitting on the repair shelf.

I agree with your OP, btw, about an aluminum prop absorbing damage that a
stainless steel one would pass along to more expensive parts.