Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default I can't believe it

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 22:49:06 GMT, "Rudy"
wrote:

Thanks guys, I retired in Arizona for about 5 years but no water in the
neighborhood. Moved up here to Canada to be in Semi-desert (its 97 o here
today, but humidity is only 34%) and next to the BIG lake..Boat is due in
next month..(pacing back and forth..Waiting) I see 54 boats out there right
now but theres lots of room yet

Its still AZ in the Winter.

Would have never thought any place in BC to be semi-desert.
But I don't get around much.
Took a driving/camping trip out west about 20 years ago and Arizona
surprised me then. We camped by Lyman lake in the park there and I
never knew Arizona had such a lake until we pulled in.
I was just following along with the campground guide.
Besides that, as we pulled in a guy was wrestling the biggest Northern
Pike I've ever seen - taking it across the road to the Ranger station.
I would NEVER have thought to see such in Arizona.
The Northern went 25 pounds easily.
Pure fishing shock.
Now you've given me desert shock.
Cool.