36596 36596 is offline

Default aioe challenges

I got a message saying I could not fetch due to too many connections.
I use Ouchlook Express as my reader - is there a setting I can use

to make this problem go away?

aioe seems to be very flakey at times. Many people, including self,
have found themselves blocked for supposed abuse. It takes emails and
posts to aioe forums to get the blocks removed. The current issue du
jour seems to be too many connections. Whatever... the problem is not in
your system but in aioe. I suggest you go to their forum and post a
query to moderators. Eventually they will respond.