Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default FLORIDA - Skipper arrested for Anchoring for more than 10 days

"Dave" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:42:42 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
said:

you will find the good Capt Neal the center of several rulings and cited
for
precedence on several of his pro se cases.

Pity Neal doesn't know the difference between "precedence" and
"precedents."

Pity Dave is chronically dazed and confused.

So, Neal, I gather that despite your vast knowledge of the law you haven't
yet done enough googling to figure out the difference between "precedence"
and "precedents?"

Whereas the first concerns simple order of occurrence, the second concerns
order of occurrence as foundational to future decisions.

I don't know about "Neal" but I, Wilbur Hubbard, do not need to Google to
ascertain the meaning of simple words such as precedence and precedents. I
probably learned their meaning in grammar school.

Whereas the average American like yourself has a working vocabulary of only
about 18,000 words, my working vocabulary is closer to 800,000 words. The
English language contains approximately 900,000 words in all so I still have
some time to go before I learn them all.

I hope this helps.

Wilbur Hubbard